CBR1100XX.org Forum

SOLD: '99 CBR1100XX - LOW MILES $5500

Just posted this on ebay. I'd rather someone from the XX board get it. Email if interested.

pics: http://picasaweb.google.com/pavdog/Blackbird

'99 Honda CBR1100XX "Super Blackbird". 1137cc, inline-four, water-cooled, EFI (electronic fuel injection), LBS (linked braking system). Extremely low mileage.

Bike is in A1 condition. 5415 miles, oil changed 2x/year. Rotella-T full-synthetic. Had bike checked & all brake/clutch fluids replaced last year when the Metzelers were installed.

Has Two-Brothers exhaust (also will include stock exhaust).

Almost new Metzeler Sportec M3 tires. Maybe 1,000 miles on them.

New battery. Also pre-wired for battery-tender. Will include Battery Tender if interested.

Just installed lowering brackets and Puig DB windscreen (also will include stock windscreen).

Always garaged & covered. Everything is in awesome shape.

If you're familiar with the Super Blackbird you know what you're getting. Otherwise, do some research. Absolutely not a beginner bike. She's smooth, classy but absolutely a beast if need be. Bike's always been babied. I'm a 40*ish* yo/guy. The guy I bought it from was an older "Harley Guy". So the bike's always been pampered.

One note: there are very slight surface scratches on the lower right side of the fairing. Also a small one on the stator cover. They're really not noticeable unless you're near the ground looking. I believe it happened during shipping--The bike's never been down. In fact, they're so slight I didn't notice it until a few days after it was delivered. But just want to point that out. Please look at the pics for visual details.

Also have a matching Corbin "Smuggler" seat. Will include that for additional $300 with the bike. Otherwise bike comes with stock seat.

I'm not able to ship but will work with your shipper.

Reason for selling: Well, I really love this bike. I simply don't have much time to ride like I used to. It's going to be tough to sell her.

Bike can be seen locally (Richfield, OH 44286). Email to arrange a time. Absolutely no test rides.

great lookin bike. good luck w/ the sale.