CBR1100XX.org Forum

New Price FS Olympia Stealth

Brand new.

Size Small (Hobi?).

Still has tags attached.

http://www.olympiamotosports.com/stealth/stealth.htm

Color is the pewter/neon yellow.

Nice and visible.

Bought it for Anna but was too big for her.

$225.00 and I ship it domestic USA.

Flows a lot of air. I have and wear a Stealth for my commuting in Houston. No heat issues to speak of yet. Got some nice compliments at OzarXX.

Yea.. you looked damn sexy in it.

These aren't water proof/resistant?

Yea.. you looked damn sexy in it.

These aren't water proof/resistant?

Blackbirds have a fairing and if you go fast enough no water should get on you. But other than that--no, not water resistant/proof. Hell the thing is mesh, as soon as it stops raining, the water will blow right out the back.

I haven't been caught in a rain in mine yet. I t will be interesting to see how it handles it.

Oh, she's a handful.

Damn Juxxtinx women sizes are hard. I'm nervous just talking about it. Let's start with the easy stuff- 5'-4" 30" in seam. Somethings she wears are size 6 some are size 8. The Stealth was just a little long in the torso--the crotch was past mid thigh. The pants were long but are easily hemmed. The shoulders were just a bit too broad as well. But the real killer was the torso length of the suit. The suit would not have been comfortable on the bike.

Her Joe Rocket Cleo jacket is a ladies Medium and her Alpine Stars mesh pants are unisex XS.

Hope this helps.

Anna is smokin' hot, with nice curves. Actually.. so is Kim.

I'm no help whatsoever. :icon_redface:

But Kim's a little shorter than Anna, as I remember, and smaller in frame, too. If it's too big for Anna, it's too big for Kim.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the water resistance/water proofing on the Stealth was put to the test this morning on the way into work. Failed. Got to enjoy a 5 minute soaker right out of the neighborhood and before I even got to the freeway. Couldn't get fast enought to make it worth while to hunker down and try to hide behind the windscreen. Pants stayed dry (probaly due to the fairing more than the suit) but my shirt got wet from shoulder to mid-belly. Can't blame the suit as it is a mesh suit designed to flow air freely. No water resistance was inferred or implied.

Luckily once I got up on the freeway/HOV lane the air moving through did a pretty good job of drying my shirt. Now it is just a little damp and the AC in the office is making my nipples hard. I look sexy. Maybe not.

ON a positive note, my little finger squeegee things I got from Aerostich did a great job keeping the visor mostyl clear and streek free.

• 2 years later...

Clearing out a closet, I pulled this SMALL Oylmpia Stealth Suit out and realized, I need to sell it.

$225.00 and I'll ship it anywhere Continental USA.

Suit is brand new, still has the tags on it. Was too big for Anna and still is.

http://olympiamotosports.com/stealth/stealth.htm

The suit is is a Man's Small.

http://www.olympiamotosports.com/sizecharts.htm