CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Undertail Kit

I am looking for either a Street Bodies (the one with round brake lights) or a Mototeck (the one with three rectangular brake lights) undertail kit for my 2003 BB. Any year will do, they are all the same except paint color. It's quickest to email me at kropelin@frontiernet.net

I've been looking for a company who had the led's for the new undertail,and i found these guys. I just got replacement led's from this place,and they also have the new style undertails going for 169.00 on egay now.

www.rackinmotion.com there site is under construction, But they will take your questions at egay.

I've been looking for a company who had the led's for the new undertail,and i found these guys. I just got replacement led's from this place,and they also have the new style undertails going for 169.00 on egay now.

www.rackinmotion.com there site is under construction, But they will take your questions at egay.

Thank you for your help. I couldn't find the street bodies one, but I found the Mototeck one on ebay. The seller only has 35 transactions, and from Canada, but I bought one anyway. It seems these are becoming more and more scarce here in the US. I tried to get one from exoticsportbike last week. They said that they had sold their last one about a week ago, and they weren't getting anymore of them in. I was really upset when I thought I was going to have to buy the Pyramid one... not nearly as cool as the Mototeck undertail kit with the lights. Plus, I saved over $50 verses getting it from exoticsportbike... if it shows up.

Thank you for your help. I couldn't find the street bodies one, but I found the Mototeck one on ebay. The seller only has 35 transactions, and from Canada, but I bought one anyway. It seems these are becoming more and more scarce here in the US. I tried to get one from exoticsportbike last week. They said that they had sold their last one about a week ago, and they weren't getting anymore of them in. I was really upset when I thought I was going to have to buy the Pyramid one... not nearly as cool as the Mototeck undertail kit with the lights. Plus, I saved over $50 verses getting it from exoticsportbike... if it shows up.

Don't worry about it being from canada,I ordered the replacement led's for mine,And had them in 4day. I had no problems contacting them either.

I am looking for an undertail also. I did a search on ebay and couldn't find it. What was the name of the company you ordered it from? Thanks for your help.

I am looking for an undertail also. I did a search on ebay and couldn't find it. What was the name of the company you ordered it from? Thanks for your help.

Here is one on ebay

I ordered that one and the Mototeck one. I will see which one fits better. Thank you for your help. I know it's annoying when someone asks for help with something that is so easy to do or find. I've just been not having any luck until now finding a undertail kit from any place that actually has them. I found several places that are advertising that they have them, but in fact they don't have any.

Here is one on ebay

I ordered that one and the Mototeck one. I will see which one fits better. Thank you for your help. I know it's annoying when someone asks for help with something that is so easy to do or find. I've just been not having any luck until now finding a undertail kit from any place that actually has them. I found several places that are advertising that they have them, but in fact they don't have any.

Where did you order the Mototek undertail from? I like the look of those and would like to get one. Thanks for your help.

Hey Earl, heres an item number on ebay for mototeck undertails,160242626502 i just received replacement lenses for mine from them.

Where on you located in the crab state?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Earl, heres an item number on ebay for mototeck undertails,160242626502 i just received replacement lenses for mine from them.

Where on you located in the crab state?

Thanks for the info. I found a website, Bike Effects that sells the mototek undertail for $299.00. Have to save up for it or buy the cheaper and try to find someone to paint it for me. Anyway I live in Annapolis by the Bay Bridge. Great place to live but damn expensive.

Earl, I bought both of them on ebay. The noname one arrived yesterday. I'm still waiting for the Mototeck one to arrive so I can decide which one I am going to use.

Thanks. Please keep me posted. I really want to do this mod. I think it updates the look and makes the rear look a lot cleaner but before I dish out the $$$ I wanted some opinions.