CBR1100XX.org Forum

Pulstar plugs

slowrideCX

I have done a little research on them and they sound good but how true are these claims?

I was thinking of trying them but at $25 a plug I am not ready to jump on them just yet.

Here is the link to the site if anyone is interested.

www.pulstarplug.com/

Your link don't work, but the site is fine, just type it in.

I use Nology coils and plug wires, and they have the capacitator built in the wires.

I have used normal plugs with this setup. Also the resistor iridum too. All in all. No difference I can tell. And I am still looking for some way to see some difference.

Have a test unit, well demostration unit and it looks to be impressive. But, in the cylinder, it can't tell.

So what you are telling me is that they are prolly not worth the 25 bucks ea.

I was thinking more on the lines of improving mpg not so much performance.

I guess the old faithfull NGK will do just fine. :icon_biggrin:

I am still trying to figure out how to insert links properly.

The way I do it is to right click to get the properities address, or right click over the address and copy, then pick the links box in the menu above the reply box that has the + sign 5 from the right, it will pop a box to paste the address in and enter and another box pops that you can title the link as.

The way I do it is to right click to get the properities address, or right click over the address and copy, then pick the links box in the menu above the reply box that has the + sign 5 from the right, it will pop a box to paste the address in and enter and another box pops that you can title the link as.

Thanks I will try that nexxt time. :icon_biggrin: