CBR1100XX.org Forum

It's alive

tofastgt

This is my final update to my 99 got towed saga. I finally got my parts and installed the R/R, Stator, and New Battery today, along with a thorough cleaning of the wire loom. The battery was reading 12.9 volts before starting the bike up. After starting and idling, the volts held steady at 12.5. As soon as I revved the bike to 1500 rpms and up, the volts increased to 14.7. I'm ecstatic. It's running much smoother now. I want to thank everyone for their help. And a special thanks to Rich for his wonderful pictures and to Donald for his extensive knowledge of these bikes.

Thanks again

And a special thanks to Rich for his wonderful pictures

Ain't nothing but a thang! :icon_thumbsup:

Glad it's working.

This is my final update to my 99 got towed saga. I finally got my parts and installed the R/R, Stator, and New Battery today, along with a thorough cleaning of the wire loom. The battery was reading 12.9 volts before starting the bike up. After starting and idling, the volts held steady at 12.5. As soon as I revved the bike to 1500 rpms and up, the volts increased to 14.7. I'm ecstatic. It's running much smoother now. I want to thank everyone for their help. And a special thanks to Rich for his wonderful pictures and to Donald for his extensive knowledge of these bikes.

Thanks again

Thanks Bud, But all my knowledge of this bike,Comes from the many members here,Who gave of there time and knowledge,Too assist me,And gave me the courage,To tackle the problems i had,So as not to let the stealer take advantage. So i help where i can.