CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS:Various items

Hi guys and Gals, hate for my first post to be a for sale one but I have been around quite a while however really dont talk much. I am selling off anything I can get my hands on to assist with my 97 resurrection. Anyway heres a list of items:

Schuberth Concept Flip Face Helmet size XL. Helmet runs a bit small (I wear an XL). Finish is definately used with scratches all over. It has been the victim of a very low speed slide. Send me your E-mail for hi res pics of the scratches. Asking 75.00 OBO SOLD

Brand New Joe Rocket Meteor Boots size 11. SOLD

Old 1st Gen Mototek undertail. Has a few cracks and scrapes. In need of repair. Someone with skills might be able to repair it and make use of it. asking 25.00 OBO Send me your e-mail for more hi res pics SOLD

Thats it for now. Shipping for most of these will be 10-15 bucks I imagine. The helmets and the wheel may be a bit higher...maybe 20.00 I am guessing

post-16449-1210014133.jpg

post-16449-1210014172.jpg

Are the boots 3/4 length? And how much for the boots?

What does 3/4 length mean? asking 85 for the boots OBO

Second dibs on boots. I'll take the undertail $$35 shipped?

35 shipped sounds good..I will wait to see if the boots sell that way I can combine shipping?

Hey if anyone thinks prices are too high speak up. I need enough cash for a front tire otherwise I cant move to the back of the bike!!

PM sent :icon_whistle:

Hey if anyone thinks prices are too high speak up. I need enough cash for a front tire otherwise I cant move to the back of the bike!!

PM sent :icon_whistle:

Boots and undertail sold pending payment. Sorry Tim, I hadnt heard anything from ya in a bit and Shane has cash

No problem! Maybe he can skate in them and not break an ankle. :icon_evilgrin: Sorry for the delay, just got back from out of town and must have missed your response.

No problem! Maybe he can skate in them and not break an ankle. :icon_evilgrin: Sorry for the delay, just got back from out of town and must have missed your response.

Hehe! The new Tony Hawk in Joe Rockets, that sounds about right. Thanks toxxic.