CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS- 2003 Honda CBR 1100xx Silver "Black Bird" $5000

I have decided to put my 2003 Silver Blackbird up for sale. I call it a Silver Black Bird because I purchased the bike 7 or 8 months ago and it was wrecked. I got all of the plastics with it, but they were not salvageable, so I started collecting panels. I got a rear section and a front fender cheap and they were both silver, so instead of dealing with painting, I decided to stay with the 2002 color of silver. I ordered brand new OEM front upper and both sides in 2002 silver as well. I also found a silver tank with just a small ding and now I have a 2003 "Silver Bird"! The bike has just under 10k miles and runs perfectly. While I was redoing the cosmetics, I replaced the oil, coolant, brake fluid, clutch fluid, new NGK plugs and rear pads. I also added Heli bars, Jaws dimpled frame sliders, a Corbin GF & L, a Clear Alternatives integrated tail and clear front turn signals, a K&N drop in replacement filter, carbon reservoir covers and upper triple cover, foam grip covers, black levers, Jardine RT-1 slip ons, Throttlemeister cruise, foot peg lowering brackets(off this site) double bubble tinted windshield, front and rear race compound Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro tires and I'm sure I missed a few other things here and there.There are a few other minor cosmetic imperfections, but nothing out of the ordinary for a 5 year old bike. The bike has been garaged since I have owned it, but I am fairly sure it was kept out doors for the previous years of its life.

I have only ridden this bike for less than 1k miles and it is more bike than I will ever need. I figure it will be better off in someone else's hands that will really ride it. Also, my wife refuses to ride it because "her legs are too cramped" and "the seat constantly makes her slide forward" so I always have to take her on my Mean Streak! I have a clean FL title in hand. Serious inquiries only and no joy rides! Anyone is welcome to come and inspect! Please PM me if you are interested or would like more pics. $5000 firm-

100_0218.jpg

100_0221.jpg

[img100_0219.jpg

]http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158/sims3217/100_0214.jpg

100_0222.jpg

100_0215.jpg

100_0231.jpg

100_0217-1.jpg

100_0232.jpg

I have A 2002 RC 51 with under tail new metzler tires sargent seat jardine slipons k&n filter. I am about to sell to buy another cbr1100xx would you consider A trade?

I have A 2002 RC 51 with under tail new metzler tires sargent seat jardine slipons k&n filter. I am about to sell to buy another cbr1100xx would you consider A trade?

I would have a few years back, but I am selling both my bikes for something a little more touring friendly/comfortable. Maybe an FJR or ST.

well it doesent hurt to ask. thanks for quick reply.

Great looking bike. The clear signals and tail do wonders for the silver birds..

Price seems right as well.. good luck free bump

Thanks Plasticxx- Bike is still for sale- going to FeeBay soon...