CBR1100XX.org Forum

97 F/S in Texas

I recently bought a house in Austin without a garage. I had great intentions of building one by now but I didn't forsee a bunch of dental work in my future at that time. It looks like now it's going to be next year before I have the funds to build one so I guess i'd rather sell this bike than let it set outside under a cover for the next year.

Some of you will recognize it as Rich posted progress reports as he rebuilt it. He did a great job and I have had zero problems with it. It has performed flawlessly and I would ride it anywhere without worry. I just returned from a trip to the Davis Mountains and it handled everything I could throw at it. Although, the bike is way more capable than I am!

It has 32927 on the clock right now. I think I have uploaded some pictures and be aware that it is dirty not scratched. I haven't cleaned it since i got home. If they didn't upload then check out my album, I know they uploaded there.

The title is clean. I will list the extras here, some Rich installed and some of them I installed.

Corbin seat

Heli Bars

Throttlemeister

Buell pegs

Zero Gravity ST windscreen

Pilot Power front and rear. About 3K on the rear and 1.5K on the front Lots of life left.

Mirror extenders

Yoshi RS-3 exhaust

HID low beam

Heated grips

Scott oiler

Speedo Healer

6MM shim

Forks from a 2000XX with Wilbers suspension, alternator and RR from same bike. (I think I remember that correctly)

Rich has a post somewhere that you might be able to research and find. I didn't save it but it chronicled his rebuild. Like I said, it is a great bike. But then, you know that if you're a member here.

Oh yeah, everything but the swingarm was powder coated black.

I'm asking $3500.00 to board members. If there's no interest then i'll look elsewhere and ask $4000.00.

Heres hoping the pictures load....

Russ Lane

Austin, Tx.post-4064-1209076676.jpgpost-4064-1209076702.jpgpost-4064-1209076725.jpgpost-4064-1209076746.jpgpost-4064-1209076772.jpgpost-4064-1209076795.jpg