CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: 2000 Titanium Bodywork(or other years)

Bike is for sale in the market forum

Howdy,

My bird fell out of the sky the other day thanks to a tourist who has forgotten how to brake ahead of time for a turn and who apparently isn't a big fan of turn signals. Thankfully, it was mostly cosmetic. One stator cover later and she's purring again, but this isn't a stunt bike yet so I gotta pretty her back up. If you have a lower left fairing I will take it. This sustained most of the damage along with my mirror. The mirror internals are OK, but the casing, lens, and glass are mangled so I guess the easiest way is the get a whole mirror if ya' be having one. Obviously the Titanium color would be ideal, but I will take any because I have to get a few other body parts painted anyway. Just PM me. I'm new here, but have a good rep(I think) at ADVrider.com. I also do a lot of dirt riding. But anyway just tell which part ya' got and how much you want for it. I'm quick with the paypal. Lemme know folks. icon_biggrin.gif

Pm'd you JB4. Anyone got lower left fairing? There's got to be one out there.

Yep, got '02 lower left (silver) that is fully intact and in good shape. Has scuff marks down on lower part of it. Let me know if interested.

Also have two (2) front fenders (silver) if interested.

B out..

I'll sell ya mine.

$6500

I'll throw in the engine, tires, handlebars, seat, chain, etc. too.

Fresh Amsoil as of Saturday.

Such a deal. :icon_evilgrin:

I'll sell ya mine.

$6500

I'll throw in the engine, tires, handlebars, seat, chain, etc. too.

Fresh Amsoil as of Saturday.

Such a deal. :icon_evilgrin:

Can't hate ya' for trying, mate. Sounds like a good deal, but I'll see what bhanxx has for me.