CBR1100XX.org Forum

Corbin Smuggler Ebay linky

Corbin Smuggler Seat

for:

CBR1100XX Super Blackbird

(Black paint, all years)

For sale is a Corbin Smuggler Seat for a Honda CBR1100XX Super Blackbird. It will fit all years the bike was made. Overall an outstanding looking seat. This came off of a 1999 CBR1100XX (mine) with only 7300 miles. The previous owner said he had it on for most of the few miles he drove it. The seat is firm but very comfortable. I personally rode on it 250 miles the day I bought the bike. No problems and I wasn't sore at all. I can't say that about too many sport bikes I've ridden even half that distance. The cover is real leather with a (what I think is) black carbon fiber look and is in great condition. Comfort cell foam for padding. The paint is excellent. It does have 3 small flaws though. One small chip on the back right, a small X-shaped star-type crack on the top, and a small chip on the front left. The rest of the specs in the pictures are from dust, not any defects. All 3 are almost unnoticable from more than a foot away and can all be touched up. It's really a great looking seat and looks killer on the bike but I don't have a need for it. I use my bike to commute and always have a full tail bag strapped onto the stock seat. Either that or my wife is riding on the back. I know I'm going to regret selling this but I just don't have a need for it and garage space is getting a little tight. I have one key for the lock.

Bidding @ $199 4.xx-days