CBR1100XX.org Forum

Product review....Thin Ice

Redd

Saw it finally at the liquor store and had to buy it. 1 gram of carb per serving, supposed to be the low carb version of mikes hard lemonade. It was pretty bad. Definitely didnt taste close to Mikes hard lemonade. I would have to say it tasted more like Zima, than anything. I guess I will just stick with the Mich ultra.

I drink mich ultra myself. My sister, a bartender, told me miller light is in the same ballpark. So that may be another choice.

I go back in forth. Sometimes when Im out Ill drink a miller lite, if they dont have mich ultra. I believe Mich ultras are 2.6, and miller lite is 3.2 so it isnt a big deal. I can really only have about 3 or 4, cuz if I have anymore, Im dancing naked on top of the bar, and my husband dont like that too much. :lol:

Im dancing naked on top of the bar, and my husband dont like that too much.

Depends on how much $ you bring in. I can guarantee that I'd toss a few $ in your G string.

Must.... Get.... Redd... to .... Madison........

I can really only have about 3 or 4, cuz if I have anymore, Im dancing naked on top of the bar, and my husband dont like that too much. :lol:

<note to self, get Redd drunk on carbs and beer...>

:lol: TJ :lol: