CBR1100XX.org Forum

Kushitani leather

For sale: Brand new mens Kushitani black leather perforated jacket. Size XXL. Has the K-Foam armor in the elbows and shoulders, removable foam back protector, and Zylon material on the inner sleeve. I bought it sight unseen and it doesn't fit me. (Its too small. I have a 40" waist/48" chest, 5' 11" tall/ 225 lbs.) I can't return it. It is a leftover model, but is 100% brand new. There are absolutely no flaws, rips, tears, scratches or blemishes of any kind. All zippers work perfectly. It is made in Japan, not like the new models which are made in China. New models are priced at $600 and up. This model sold for $800 new, I paid $350. I would like to get my money back. PM me if intested...

post-3002-1208605090.jpg

post-3002-1208605104.jpg

post-3002-1208605258.jpg

Nice price... seriously!

It is made in Japan, not like the new models which are made in China.

AFAIK, all Kushitani leather is taken from Kushitani-owned, -raised, -fed, and -processed Holstein in Japan -- not sure what you're saying is made in China, but it's not the leather.

Nice price... seriously!

It is made in Japan, not like the new models which are made in China.

AFAIK, all Kushitani leather is taken from Kushitani-owned, -raised, -fed, and -processed Holstein in Japan -- not sure what you're saying is made in China, but it's not the leather.

All I meant was, the new Kushitani's are sewn together in China. I don't know if the Chinese use the same stitching/thread as the Japanese. I was told by Alex at Kushitani USA (California) that the made in China leathers don't have the K-Foam armor like the made in Japan ones do.