CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale: Gear, Luggage, Etc.

Sorry Noreen, looks like Vic likes them. She put them in the closet next to her riding jacket, so that usually is a good sign. She wears a 5 to 5.5 and they were a little loose, but with her riding socks, not to loose.

Thanks F4, hope everything works so you can get back on the bike, soon.

Sorry Noreen, looks like Vic likes them. She put them in the closet next to her riding jacket, so that usually is a good sign. She wears a 5 to 5.5 and they were a little loose, but with her riding socks, not to loose.

That's okay, glad she likes them. I picked these up on ebay the other day for $75.00 Can't wait for them to get here. I hope they fit!

post-14646-1209597092.jpg

Glad to hear she likes 'em. They're certainly a nice boot.

As it warms up, it's starting to get hard seeing other sportbikes on the road. I know I'm going to have a withdrawal real soon, but I'll have to deal with it....

• 3 weeks later...

Yes the jacket is still for sale.

Sorry for the delay in responding. I've been very busy lately and not much internet time.

no problem i can understand being busy, last week i worked 72 hours!

my question is did you wear this jacket?

i need to get a jacket for my girl and last year when we tried on jackets the mens sizes didn't fit her very well...duh

and i was wondering how this fit you and not trying to be a stmart ass or anything but what are you measurements so i can compare them to hers... bc she knows once i know her measurements i then can buy her stuff and she wants to see what i am buying her first.

i see this is a honda jacket but who is the sub manufactureer.. joe rocket, icon...savy? bc i would like to get her a pair of pants too that the zipper mathces

thanks for the info

You have PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Jacket has now sold.

Thanks to everyone who purchased or inquired about the items I had for sale. :icon_biggrin:

~cheryl