CBR1100XX.org Forum

Wanted: Right lower fairing (silver)

Grr, so I just dropped my 2002 Bird on its right side in the garage a little while ago. Got it back up, and it looks like the damage was very minimal ... just some scratches on the right lower. Given that the bike was pristine beforehand, I'm pretty pissed ... and will need to replace the piece.

Anyone out there have one? I'm in Ohio, in case anyone nearby has one.

It looks like Ron Ayers gets $269 for that piece, am I correct in assuming that that price would NOT include decals?

Thanks!!

-Bob

Grr, so I just dropped my 2002 Bird on its right side in the garage a little while ago. Got it back up, and it looks like the damage was very minimal ... just some scratches on the right lower. Given that the bike was pristine beforehand, I'm pretty pissed ... and will need to replace the piece.

Anyone out there have one? I'm in Ohio, in case anyone nearby has one.

It looks like Ron Ayers gets $269 for that piece, am I correct in assuming that that price would NOT include decals?

Thanks!!

-Bob

decals come with it,,,and I would like your old one.

A friend's caught the insulation on fire this weekend after a header change. Have not seen it yet but I know he will want something.

Pm me a price.

Did the same thing to my '02. Cheapest price I could find was CarolinaCycle.com, for $250 plus shipping.

The only thing you won't receive with the new fairing will be the inner black plastic cosmetic piece which attaches with 3 press-clips. Just take all the piece & clips off your old fairing & transplant them to the new one.

Did the same thing to my '02. Cheapest price I could find was CarolinaCycle.com, for $250 plus shipping.

The only thing you won't receive with the new fairing will be the inner black plastic cosmetic piece which attaches with 3 press-clips. Just take all the piece & clips off your old fairing & transplant them to the new one.

Bob,

That completely sucks, I know what you mean...

Are you sure you weren't playing in the garage this winter and had a burnout go wrong? That would have been my story.

Dave