CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: 1999 VFR - 19k, Super Clean, Northeast, $4,400 Obo

-'99 VFR

-Brand new DID chains and sprockets

-Two Brothers slip-on, aluminum "C-Series"...sounds great, better then the Micron!!!

-All fluids just flushed, by yours truely

-Color is red

-Clean title

The bike is pretty much stock except for the exhaust. The bike is clean as hell and has been maintained very well. I am the 3rd owner but have not driven the bike at all. I planned this bike being my sport tourer for the next season, but decided to stick with my 1100XX instead.

This bike burns NO oil and does not puff any smoke. Starts right up (batt is fine) and runs perfectly, even in cold temperatures. Somehow it runs even better then my last VFR. I'm a mechanical engineer and only buy the best bikes. I went -ver this thing with a fine tooth comb.

The right side had a tip over and two surfaces on the one fairing received minor rash. I am having this section of the bike repainted and will post pics in a week when i am done. The right case cover, turnsignal, and bar end are not damaged. The rest of the bikes paint is 110%!!!! There aren't even any paint chips on the front fairing around the headlight. This is the type of bike you look at and go "there is no way this thing has 19k on it".

Asking $4,400 and location is Farmington, CT

Email or pm me if interested. mechytuffguy@yahoo.com

DSCF0063-1.jpg

DSCF0052.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

DSCF0055.jpg

DSCF0058.jpg

DSCF0059.jpg

DSCF0062.jpg

DSCF0064.jpg

DSCF0065.jpg

DSCF0069.jpg

close up of the right side fairing,,,where some touch up was professionally done,,,,clear coat and blend over Color Rite paint.

DSCF0068.jpg