• 15" Screen
  • 75 GB Hard Drive
  • Bluetooth
  • WiFi
  • Aluminum Case
  • Fresh Battery in fall of 2007
  • Two power supplies
  • Leopard (10.5.2)

I've owned this G4 for over a year and it runs FLAWLESSLY. I bought it with the case in this condition, it was dropped by the previous owner. It looks battered, but the machine has been taken apart and inspected and there is no internal damage to any parts or to the hard disk. Apple's shut down the hard disk when the internal accelerometer senses that the laptop is falling to avoid data loss... The screen is clear with no dead pixels, and EVERYTHING works perfectly including all the firewire, usb, external display, and mini card slots. The battery was replaced last fall by Apple because of a recall. The laptop will easily run for 3 hours of continuous use, or for days (literally) if used sparsely off and on with the "instant on" standby mode. It's a Fantastic Box at a fantastic price. I've recently formatted the hard drive and laid down a fresh copy of Leopard so it's all ready to go for the new owner. These laptops go for $1000 all day on eBay which is where it's gonna go if it doesn't sell here within the next three days. Admittedly, I like this better than my new Intel MacBook Pro - The PowerPC chip just doesn't crash, whereas the newer Intel regularly has to be restarted.

$825 shipped anywhere in the lower 48.

I'll throw in a "parts" Powerbook G4 that includes a nice case and working display for an additional $100.

More pictures here!

web.jpg

web.jpg