CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 Blackbird For Sale on Ebay.

"been down in soft soil" MY ASS that generator cover is thrashed and soft soil dont do that.... shes been down hard at speed

• 1 month later...
"been down in soft soil" MY ASS that generator cover is thrashed and soft soil dont do that.... shes been down hard at speed

It's good that you have an opinion, but in this case you are mistaken. I bought this bike locally (I'm in Magnolia, TX) after many years of wanting to own one of these. The bike was very much as described. What you see on the stator cover is where the dirt wore the finish off of the cover. There were no gouges or heavy rashing that would be associated with a high speed fall on asphalt. I already have a replacement OEM cover in hand ready to be installed. he previous owner replaced the lower fairing and the mirror stay. The upper fairing and mirror housing were the same ones that were installed when he dropped it. The fairing is clean and the mirror housing has minor scratches.

Needless to say - I'm a very happy and proud new owner of an outstanding bike that I have wanted for quite some time.