CBR1100XX.org Forum

For Sale: OE headers

Anyone interested in these for cheap (name your price)? I bought them off eBay while in a frenzy a few months ago. My plan was to send my original ones off to get ceramic coated and use these so I wouldn't miss any riding. But then I realized I would be doubling my work. So here they are.

They have some damage. It looks like they have been run up and over a curb or maybe a really, really bad trailer loading.

I prefer to ship stuff FedEx ground. Figger about 13 pounds shipped from 78664 Zip Code.

post-3344-1204492273.jpg

post-3344-1204492283.jpg

post-3344-1204492290.jpg

Actual shipping cost plus whatever you think they're worth.

I won't be here for DAXX but anyone driving I-35 just North of Austin is welcome to pick them up on the way to/from. I can leave them outside the front door.

Actual shipping cost plus whatever you think they're worth.

I won't be here for DAXX but anyone driving I-35 just North of Austin is welcome to pick them up on the way to/from. I can leave them outside the front door.

No hurry, I have two sets now. And not to sure what it is I am going to do just yet. If sombody need them fine. I may be through the area soon anyway. Will hollar if I do.

Shame you can't make Daxx. Looks to be a cool ride.