CBR1100XX.org Forum

Parts needed

I am looking for a grab handle, the left side blinker plastic, left side engine cover, left lower fairing and tail section. These are for a 2003.

My grab handle is scratched pretty bad, the engine cover is bad, the lower and rear fairing are just scratched. These are repairable if anybody wants to go that route.

I am looking for perfect or near perfect replacement parts or will order new stuff. If you have any of these laying around.

I have the following that are scratched or damaged but repairable

Upper fairing-scratched and cracked

left blinker plastic-scratched

left side upper inner plastic piece- discolored from slight bend

fairing stay-slightly bent not sure about repairablility

left side muffler-little scratch

Ethan

Also a front fender lightly scratched.

Took pics today.

Yes Josh thanks for asking. These are parts left to replace from last SeXXT's unfortunate incident. The only thing that really hurt was my pride.

Get that bitch fixed, June is right around the corner! :icon_biggrin:

Sure Rich, June is right around the corner. It is 8 degrees outside and yet another snow storm heading in. I don't think winter is ever going to end.

It is mostly fixed. Money got a little tight over the winter and I did not get it finished like I had planned. I am going to order the engine cover at least. That is the worst looking part left. The grab handle is next. With those two done the rest is not very noticable. I will get them all replaced over the summer no matter what.