CBR1100XX.org Forum

My story...and Power90

I know most of the threads in here are about or related to low carb. Low carb isn't for me. I know a lot of you guys have had excellent results and thats great so I'm not bashing it or anything. Its just not for me.

I'm 6'4" and was in pretty good shape. I did martial arts and lifted weights on and off. I was never big and muscular but was fit. After I injured my back and had surgery I sat around...also got married about that time and my wife is an excellent cook so I started getting sorta fat. I got up to around 232. I know...some of you are saying 6'4" and 232? Big deal. I had a fat gut and some good ol handles and most of my pants didnt fit any more so action was required.

I finally had enough of that shit so I started working out and paying attention to what I was eating. In 3-4 months I dropped about 25lbs and I fit in my pants again. I don't feel like I am on a diet. I just don't drink pop or eat sweets/junk food. I also eat a little bit smaller portions and I make sure I snack more so I don't wind up wolfing down a huge meal and then feeling like crap.

I went on vacation a while back and sorta fell off the workout wagon so I havent worked out in a few weeks but Im still around 205lbs.

I started toning up a bit and lost a lot of my flabby midsection on my home made work out...which by the way was tailored around the fact that my back still can't take a lot of heavy lifting. I still wasnt getting the results I wanted so I finally ordered Power90. I had seen an infomercial about it some time back and then did some research on it but decided to stick to my own program. I finally gave in and thought it would be interesting to see what this program could do for me.

If anyone is interested check out www.power90.com

They also have message boards with a lot of info. The most interesting section being the before and after pics. Some of these people have really made amazing transformations. I can't speak for the product personally since I just ordered it about a week ago and it hasnt arrived yet but I will be sure and post an update of any progress.

I'm pretty excited about it and I hope it turns out to be somthing that works for me. The only thing Im really worried about right now is whether or not my back will be able to withstand whatever routines are part of the program.

I just felt like passing this along in case anyone was looking for somthing like this. It looks like a good program.