CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS-black 97 right lower and 00 left titanium lower-price reduction

I am selling a left lower from a 2000 Titanium colored Bird and a right lower from a 1997 Black colored Bird. Both lowers have all of their labs in place and no cracks. The titanium left lower has a number of very light road debris specks and a slight scratch on the underneath (probably from loading on a trailer) which you can't see unless you lay on your back and look underneath the bike. This piece would look fine as a direct replacement. The black right lower has a number of light surface scratches and two minor knicks in it. It also has a scratch on the bottom from loading on a trailer. Both pieces do not include any hardware. I have an extra plastic heat shield for the right side that I will throw in. The right lower is a bolt on piece that you would probably want to sand and repaint. $100 shipped for the right lower and $120shipped for the left lower. Included shipping is to continental US only. Selling because I decided to go silver and I went with factory news instead of painting these pieces. Black lower looks like it has a line through the middle but it is just a reflection.See pics and PM me for more pics or questions.Thanks for the space!

post-9641-1198513452.jpgpost-9641-1198513506.jpgpost-9641-1198513588.jpgpost-9641-1198513625.jpgpost-9641-1198513747.jpgpost-9641-1198513775.jpgpost-9641-1198513851.jpg

PM sent on black

I didn't get the PM from Involute. You might want to send another one-

done

Black right lower SOLD to Involute!!!

:icon_dance:

I have to make my XX look better than Tim's 600 now. Because he's an asshole. :icon_lol:

I could have swore you guys had kissed and made up.

:icon_think:

p.s.I am paypalling the Tit lower tonight.

I have to make my XX look better than Tim's 600 now. Because he's an asshole. :icon_lol:

I thought your bike had to be better looking because you were so much uglier. It's all about balance, right?

I thought your bike had to be better looking because you were so much uglier. It's all about balance, right?

I'm not that much uglier than you fucko. Just significantly fatter.

left titanium lower SOLD!!! to JBowen4

will ship Monday-

I dont like the way you quoted Scot's post instead of mine.

Time to make a formal complaint to Paypal, my credit card, and Florida's Attorney General.

:icon_twisted:

So the avatar isn't you?

So the avatar isn't you?

Oh it's me..................you're just not as handsome as you think you are.