CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS/T KTM Duke II Adrenaline Orange

2002 KTM Duke II Adrenaline Orange with 9,550 miles in the Phoenix, Arizona area, will trade toward an excellent, one owner 2000 (titanium), 2002 (silver) or 2003 (last year, black) Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird.

THE FIRST PERSON TO PUT $4,000 IN MY HAND TAKES HER!

Original adult owner, purchased new in June 2003. 600 mile service by Phoenix International Motorsports (PIM) in August 2003, 3,000 mile service by PIM in May 2004, oil service in July 2005, replaced original front and rear rotors with wave rotors in May 2006, oil service in November 2006, new Yuasa battery in December 2006, and new KTM front and rear sprockets (rear is the Stealth sprocket) and chain (orange Z-ring) in October 2007. In addition, coolant replaced twice, rear brake line bled twice, and other minor maintenance performed. Good Pirelli Dragon on the front, and a very fresh Pirelli Diablo is on the rear. A few "cool" scratches (wink) and some small rock chips on the front mask, and light scratches on the end of the front brake lever and on the end of the right footpeg (from a very low speed drop in the dirt, the only time the moto was down). Includes the KTM tank bag with rain cover, the original owner's package and tool kit, the KTM LC4 Repair Manual, an extra clutch cable, a soft KTM motorcycle cover, many spare parts, and stack of KTM brochures and catalogs. Plus, all documentation since new.

The Duke is a blast on the street, and a very good track bike. I have a 18 month old son, however, and don't have time to ride two motorcycles. The 599 best matches the minimal riding I am able to do at this time, so the Duke is ready to give another rider great thrills! If you don't have a street Supermoto in your garage, you're missing out.

Arai XD Orange Storm Medium available separately upon sale of the Duke II, $425. Worn approximately twenty times, with skull cap to keep dirt and oil off of the liner. A few small marks on the top, you have to look closely for them. Comes with clear and dark shields, helmet bag, and original box, documentation and parts.

For more photos and information, see my advertisement in Adventure Rider:

http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=279834

Keywords: supermoto, supermotard, sumo.

post-11636-1196789240.jpg

post-11636-1196789272.jpg

post-11636-1196789287.jpg

Nuked message, extraneous info.

• 3 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Is this John Kerry?

Nope, sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I just spent the better part of the day replacing the spark plug, replacing the Y-pipe, washing and polishing the 'moto, cleaning and lubing the chain, and adjusting the fuel mixture and idle. This bike needs nothing. The first person to put $4,000 in my hand takes her.

Sale pending.

The Arai XD Orange Storm Medium is now available. Worn approximately twenty times, with skull cap to keep dirt and oil off of the liner. A few small marks on the top, you have to look closely for them. Comes with clear and dark shields, helmet bag, and original box, documentation and parts. $430, shipping CONUS included, pay me via PayPal.

1799075685_25e7d41035.jpg

Helmet sold, too.

Sold! On it's way to GA.