CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Penske Shock -SOLD-

Penske sport shock with new oil and seal last year. 1000 lb/kg spring, adds minimum 2mm to stock length. For some reason the eyelet it came with will not let it runs stock length. It works fine, like adding a 6mm shim. No leaks, set up for sport-touring, not a good shock for the track. Nice and plush. $200 shipped

post-759-1196696698.jpg

post-759-1196696723.jpg

Penske sport shock with new oil and seal last year. 1000 lb/kg spring, adds minimum 2mm to stock length. For some reason the eyelet it came with will not let it runs stock length. It works fine, like adding a 6mm shim. No leaks, set up for sport-touring, not a good shock for the track. Nice and plush. $200 shipped

I'll take it, as long as it's a good spring for my fat ass. What weight is it set up for?

I'll take it, as long as it's a good spring for my fat ass. What weight is it set up for?

The 1000 isn't that strong but with the pre-load cranked on like 3/4" (Penske guy said that was fine) I rode my 175lbs body and 45 lbs in my saddle bags plus another 20 up front just fine. Penske would recommend an 1100 for that much weight but the diff between a 1000 and and 1100 is about 1 turn of pro-load sag-wise

I'm 330, so I guess I'm out.

How much is a Spring ?

even if you only bought it for the canister... I think it would be a good deal...

but there I go thinking again.

For everyone who's interested, I'm waiting for a response from Jbowen4, he's probably busy, I'll let you know as soon as I do what's going on.

Thanks

Like that's a big surprise....

How much is a Spring ?

even if you only bought it for the canister... I think it would be a good deal...

For everyone who's interested, I'm waiting for a response from Jbowen4, he's probably busy, I'll let you know as soon as I do what's going on.

Thanks

I have a spring that should fit this shock. If it doesnt work, it will be offered up again on here since I am slightly more than 175lbs.

:icon_redface:

Paypal ok?

How much is a Spring ?

Thanks

I have a spring that should fit this shock. If it doesnt work, it will be offered up again on here since I am slightly more than 175lbs.

Paypal ok?

Sent you a PM. You really shouldn't need a new spring at 175 but it wouldn't hurt to have it.

How much is a Spring ?

Thanks

Paypal ok?

Sent you a PM. You really shouldn't need a new spring at 175 but it wouldn't hurt to have it.

You have never met Josh.... 175 was prolly junior high school.

How much is a Spring ?

Thanks

Paypal ok?

You have never met Josh.... 175 was prolly junior high school.

5th grade.