CBR1100XX.org Forum

Here it is for ya Jen....SOLD

I can assure you Ben; I am NOT a good thing. :icon_razz::icon_wink:

Mike, it's a date. Can you shoot me a text so I have your number again? I'm sure it's around here somewhere, but it's easier if I admit I'm an airhead who probably lost the number now than take the next three days looking, only to end up admitting it in the end...

Wow, rough crowd. Poor Mike. He's getting cockblocked via internet... :icon_doh:

Careful, I'm the new girl. Maybe I have a strain from a Harley Riders Ass(ociation) to share with the group. Now that would be embarassing... :icon_redface:

Everyone's slept with Mike, eh? Funny, Mike doesn't walk like a man who's recently spent an evening squatting in an asparagus patch...

Interesting group I have fallen into...

Jesus christ....

Im gone for like 2 hours...and this is what happens.

Ben is shaped more like a pumpkin patch. Thats why I can walk straight.

Asparugus patch... :icon_lmao: ..thats some funny shit. Ive never heard that before.

Interesting group I have fallen into...

You have NO idea

203-228-6034.

Thanks Mike.

Hey, can't let Ben have the last word, now can I? :icon_nana: :icon_wink:

Is seeing your crotch part of the hazing new members suffer through? :icon_mrgreen:

Or are there special occasions I have to look forward to?

:icon_wink:

I have had similar problems. I once spent hours at my laptop in a hotel room on a second floor completely naked, working intently until I happened to look outside. My window was very visible and I had a crowd of eight onlookers that would poke people as they walked by and point at me. So what could I do? I waved and finished working... :icon_whistle:

I didn't know what it was, so I just looked it up. :icon_doh:

Unfortunately, can't. I'm in FL from the 15th to the 5th or I would definitely join you. Especially since I'm 40 minutes from the city. Too bad. :icon_frown:

Maybe next time. Thanks though.

I'm going to pick up my bike, I'm going to pick up my bike... :icon_dance:

Thanks Mike, see ya shortly... :icon_wink:

Sold! To the girl in the flannel pajamas. Thanks for playing.... :icon_biggrin:

Thanks... :icon_biggrin:

Pics in flannel PJs? I look like a little kid on Christmas morning with a new toy...

Hey, thanks Mike, glad to have it and grateful you were the seller. Couldn't have been a more comfortable buy. It's not too far away if you wanna take it out for a spin... :icon_biggrin:

And trust me, I'm careful. I went down on the CBR 1000F in the rain and dislocated my knee and strained my neck. That was enough.

This is like buying a Porche. You no longer need to drive fast, since everyone on the street already knows you are the fastest there... :icon_evilgrin:

Congratulations---what a great present for yourself. By the way, it's a whole lot easier to talk about riding a Bird at or even near the speed limit than it is to actually do it.

Wishing you many happy trails kel

Hey thanks a lot! :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, can't wait to see how this bike behaves. I used to have a CBR 1000, and I've ridden Busas and R1's, just not this. Looking forward to spring. :icon_eyebrows:

• 2 weeks later...
It's not too far away if you wanna take it out for a spin... :icon_biggrin:

Maybe I will. Now I can beat on it seeing how its not mine.

By "take it for a spin" I meant look at it while it sits in the garage.... :icon_whistle::icon_wink: