CBR1100XX.org Forum

I thought the stock stickers were burried deep into the clear coat ?

At least the ones on the tank.

I asked the seller about the missing decals on the tank (Honda name) and on the fairings and here's the reply.

"The bike has never been repainted the I just removed them they come right off"

- rckqls

Has anyone else noticed that that garage door has appeared in an awful lot of XX ads? I remember a discussion a year or so ago about Joelmikel's red XX against a similar backdrop several times, and people wondering if it was the same bike. I don't suppose it means much, I just noticed it. I think it's a Brydman conspiracy. The same garage door is in his avi. :icon_whistle:

Has anyone else noticed that that garage door has appeared in an awful lot of XX ads? I remember a discussion a year or so ago about Joelmikel's red XX against a similar backdrop several times, and people wondering if it was the same bike. I don't suppose it means much, I just noticed it. I think it's a Brydman conspiracy. The same garage door is in his avi. :icon_whistle:

That's not Joel's garage. This is Joel's garage.

580Bikes009_1_.jpg

The Honda decal on the side of the tank appears to be there to me, and the rest do just peel right off.

Sometimes it's just a bike for sale and not someone out to screw you, believe it or not ;)