CBR1100XX.org Forum

'03 Bird - 7k miles, $7k - Not Mine

For about a month now the Suzuki dealer near me (206.783.2323 - Seattle) has had an 03 bird sitting out front. I called the sales guy today and he says it has just under 7k miles and is mint. They want $6995. If anyone is interested I can swing by and take some pictures.

I have no affiliation with the dealership, I just want to see a good looking bird go to a good home. And they're probably open to negotiation.

For about a month now the Suzuki dealer near me (206.783.2323 - Seattle) has had an 03 bird sitting out front. I called the sales guy today and he says it has just under 7k miles and is mint. They want $6995. If anyone is interested I can swing by and take some pictures.

I have no affiliation with the dealership, I just want to see a good looking bird go to a good home. And they're probably open to negotiation.

this quote is useless without pics ! (but I don't have those cool little pics like another member :)

Is that at Aurora Suzuki over by Greenlake? Used to live close by there on Phinney Ridge.

No its the dealer north of there off 175th.................... Just fucking with you, I have no idea LOL

Crappy pics. Tough to get good side shots when their used bikes are lined up like that.

bbird0.gif

bbird2.gif

bbird1.gif

bbird3.gif

bbird4.gif

bbird5.gif

bbird6.gif

Aftermarket screen and grips. Throttlemeister. Their used bikes appear to be left outdoors during the day, rain or shine. Still very clean. Being as how they're lined up, I couldn't inspect the stator cover for signs of droppage.