CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS my 99' Bird

Ok so i changed my mind i am going to try and sell the bird and this is the first place i will list it because i would like to see it go to another bird lover. I am selling the bike because i want to move to the west cost. The bike is a 1999 CBR1100xx almost mint more mint than not. With 17XXX miles. It has DandD slipons PCII and peg lowering brackets, corbin seat. I will include the following with the asking price. Cover, Batt. tender, both seats, two service manuals one honda the other is a Haynes manual. I am asking $5000 i will work with anyone. I cant deliver the bike is located in Lake Mills Iowa. Right by the Iowa and Mn Boarder. This is the best bike i have ever owned i just need to sell it so i have one less expence in moving. The bike also has maybe 1500miles on new Michelin Pilot Powers new chain and rear pads i have new pads for the front but the bike doesnt need them yet. I will post pics later. There is one on my profile. also i have pics here: myspace.com/hale_cooley

Thanks!!

Hale Cooley

post-7276-1194891441.jpg

post-7276-1194891451.jpg

post-7276-1194891490.jpg

post-7276-1194891574.jpg

post-7276-1194891635.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Have insurance on this bike now!

Picking up the check from the bank in an hour.

And hitting the road in the morning to pick it up, if i can get my ride woke up and ready.

So unless something BAD happens again in the next 24 hours this bike is mine.

Rob