CBR1100XX.org Forum

2002 CBR1100XX SOLD, SOLD, SOLD...

THANKS GUYS!!! MY BIKE SOLD TODAY. THANKS TO THIS GREAT WEBSITE AND I WISH ALL YOU XX OWNERS SAFE ROADS AND SAFE FLIGHTS!!!!

I thought this would be a great place to let ppl know that I have my beloved Silver Bird For Sale. I know the ppl on this site will appreciate and understand just how special the XX is to us owners...So here is where She will find a new owner.

2002 CBR1100XX FOR SALE $6000.00 (LIL NEGOTIABLE) Only 7460 miles, bike is completely stock except for cosmetic upgrades and a pair of Micron slip ons. Here are the details. Located in Atlanta Georgia. CALL FOR INQUIRIES 770-262-4139

Zero Gravity double bubble tinted wind screen

custom seat

gel grips

clear lens all around with xenon bulbs(very sharp)

2 tone silver fade to black Micron Slip on exh.

Polished Aluminum Alloy rear sprocket w/ black anondized nuts.

These pics were taken saturday Nov. 3, 2007

post-10614-1194109559.jpg post-10614-1194109708.jpg post-10614-1194109776.jpgpost-10614-1194109634.jpg post-10614-1194110666.jpg post-10614-1194110814.jpg

TRULY A GORGEOUS BIKE!!!

The bike has been garaged, pampered, well maintained. TRULY IMMACULATE CONDITION. The pics don't truly tell the whole story.

Motor broken in properly. Then, Oil changed every 2k miles with full syn oil.

Again, PERFECT, IMMACULATE, READY TO RIDE CONDITION.

Once you see it you will Love it...Everyone else does. LOL. See attached pics!!!!!Call if you have question or want more pics...Will consider delivery depending on agreement of sale.

post-10614-1193599067.jpgpost-10614-1193599103.jpgpost-10614-1193599135.jpg

Dwyane

770-262-4139

asking 6000.00 Will Negotiate.

I am surprised like the other 2002 XX owner...I get more ppl interested in parts rather than the bike...Is it that the price is too high??? I thought it is pretty reasonable...Any opinions out there??? ppl have asked for my shield, seat, and sprocket....But, not the bike..Hmmmmm!!!!

I am surprised like the other 2002 XX owner...I get more ppl interested in parts rather than the bike...Is it that the price is too high??? I thought it is pretty reasonable...Any opinions out there??? ppl have asked for my shield, seat, and sprocket....But, not the bike..Hmmmmm!!!!

Since you asked.....yep. 5k-6k would be more in the ballpark.

Since you asked.....yep. 5k-6k would be more in the ballpark.

I saw an 01' redbird with about 7k miles go on Ebay last week for $6200, and it looked brand new.

There is a similar one up there right now with 5400 miles, perhaps watch that auction and see what it closes at.

Since you asked:

I bought a 2002, 2.5 years ago with 6k miles and near perfect shape, stock condition, for $6k.

About what he said. I sold my 2002 about 2 years ago with about 3K miles for $6K with some extras. Of course it is worth whatever somebody is willing to pay.

ok fair enough....I thought is was reasonable, but by the overwhelming consensus then I will reduce the price...I did say that my price was negotiable...So, lets take a look see and see if there are any takers at $6000.00...Thanks for the comments they were appreciated...I just haven't been in the market for a bike in some time nor did I ever think I would want to sell this one....Again, Thanks.

Dwyane

Hmmm $91 to fly from davenport to Atlanta. Sure wish my junk would sell so i could pick up one of these fine bikes FAST. or FAST bike soon. how ever you want to say it.

Well sir, if I still have it when ur ready to deal we can work something out on that airfare...I'll eat that expense with the price of the bike...Deal?

Since you asked:

I bought a 2002, 2.5 years ago with 6k miles and near perfect shape, stock condition, for $6k.

Funny, I sold my 2002 two years ago for $5900.00 with 7100 miles

By the way, how do you like that suzi m109r...They look really bad azz on the street..Is it really an arm stretcher like some ppl say? How would you rate it and compare it to the XX....I know they are different types bikes...But is it comparable to the XX regarding Fun factor..

New pics are uploaded for everyones perusal...I just took these 30 mins ago on Nov. 3rd 2007.....The most recent are the ones at the top of the post...The ones on the bottom end of the post were take 2 months ago...SOOOOOO, there ya have it.....Any takers yet????

I'm struggling!!! Trying to figure out how to get it to Alaska at a reasonable price. :icon_confused:

Did you try one of those nation wide auto and bike shipping companies??? I think even to AK it is reasonable...Google motorcycle transporting and see what pops up...

I'm struggling!!! Trying to figure out how to get it to Alaska at a reasonable price. :icon_confused:

Where is palmer AK????? Its pretty cold up there already huh??? Anyway, I googled (alaska motorcycle transport) and many differnet options came up...One guy had his bike shipped to ak from 500.00...I don't know where from, but 500 to ak is cheap no matter what...here is one link....you can search like i did and I am sure you'll find one...

http://motorcycles.uship.com/Alaska/

I would ride it up there for gas, $100 for plane ticket home and a place to sleep for a day or two. :icon_whistle:

Of course, it would have ~4,000 more miles by the time it got there if that matters to you Tom.

Well, that would still be a bargain!!!! It doesn't even have 8k miles on it...so by the time you get it to ak, it would still be a low mileage XX... :icon_biggrin:

But, no wheelies or burnouts cuz you didn't pay for it... :icon_snooty: :icon_naughty:

According to NADA Bluebook values, average retail value is $6125.00.

That is average value. Your bike is in mint condition, obviously, with

relatively low mileage and extra accessories, so it seems reasonably

priced at $6K. But a bike's only worth what someone (Tom?) wants to pay.