CBR1100XX.org Forum

For those who aren't going out to buy a C14...

Still here...tempting me...but it's gotta go...sucks...wanna ride...must...resist...LOL

You guys are cracking me up!

:icon_biggrin:

Walter

Yeah, we like messing with our little puffalump...ROTFL

Please, please, please tell me that our fellow red-headed friend doesn't want the Bird!!! I WANT THE BIRD!

Haven't heard yet. He's got until tomorrow. After that it's all yours.

And welcome to the asylum Gene. Pull up a chair and hang out awhile. This is a good group of people.

Gene, whassup??? Good to see you on here. Welcome to the madness of fucktard central.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I just got a PM from Dutch and it appears that I may be the new owner of his Bird!!!! I just got off the phone with Geico and they quoted me $337 full coverage for the year for the Bird and I am pissed :( I say this, of course, with tongue firmly planted in cheek. My SV only cost $122. This is amazing for a guy who ten years ago required an SR-22 just to be allowed on a public road in a cage! LOL! Amazing what happens when age and sobriety slows you down. LOL!

$2500 firm and I can meet you in Knoxville or for $300 more I can ship it LTL to an Old Dominion Freightlines yard (tons of them around you). Nice to see a fellow Virginian here.

Are you in Knoxville???

Congrats to both ya'll.

Dutch... did you clean it for him?

That bike pretty much stays clean with me around :icon_whistle::icon_biggrin:

Congrats to both ya'll.

So I see you're picking up the southernisms pretty quick there Illinois-boy... :icon_biggrin:

Dutch... did you clean it for him?

Nope. Don't need to. Gene knows me and knows my bikes. Besides, it hasn't gotten dirty since my last clean up. Not much time to ride right now.

Besides, it hasn't gotten dirty since my last clean up. Not much time to ride right now.

I have pictures of that, too...going to the highest bidder!! :icon_lmao: :icon_lol:

(I just HAD to...LOL)

...and be careful getting home. :icon_biggrin:

If we get the house that we're looking at the move will probably be at the end of January. Nothing like baptism by fire, I mean ice, for Angee and the kids... :icon_biggrin: Nexxt bike will be arriving by springtime. That'll give me time to save and decide what I want.

You know how he is about scheduling, honey. :icon_whistle::icon_twisted::icon_evilgrin:

Thanks to Dutch and Angee for having enough trust in me to send the Bird to her new home. I know Dutch, his bikes and I know he would not have sold her to anyone. That means a lot. Ride home was uneventful. Trailers smooth as silk. Got home and of course had to go for a spin. The oddest thing happened. I turned around after five minutes or so. I came out of 1st respectfully. I applied moderate throttle (read got on it going into second) and then suddenly the road in front of me was gone! I was straight up 12 o'clock. I forgot for a minute the size, weight of the beast and had to get her down.

The oddest thing happened. I turned around after five minutes or so. I came out of 1st respectfully. I applied moderate throttle (read got on it going into second) and then suddenly the road in front of me was gone! I was straight up 12 o'clock. I forgot for a minute the size, weight of the beast and had to get her down.

I warned you, I warned you, I warned you. Didn't I warn you? :icon_whistle::icon_twisted:

So were you giggling like a little kid when you cleaned out your pants?

Yeah, I was giggling! It scared me for a minute because (this is becoming a pattern with this bike no matter what you do) it feels right at home doing it!!!! On my SV which wheelies like a maniac, a tap of the rear brake sits her down. The 'Bird was perfectly content up there and it took a bit of effort to get her down.

:icon_whistle: :icon_snooty: :icon_rolleyes: