CBR1100XX.org Forum

OEM Mufflers

I am looking to sell my stock mufflers. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate them at a 9. The only blem is a very small nick in the end of the exhaust can. I will post up some pictures once I get home from work. But I would like to get $200.00 for them, if not I will try to sell them on E-bay.

I am sure there is someone out there that likes the looks and sound of the stockers or someone trying to put ther Bird back together.

New they are roughly $365.00 per side.

post-1907-1193240225.jpg

post-1907-1193240255.jpg

post-1907-1193240284.jpg

post-1907-1193240316.jpg

post-1907-1193240341.jpg

post-1907-1193240359.jpg

post-1907-1193240381.jpg

post-1907-1193240403.jpg

I am looking to sell my stock mufflers. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate them at a 9. The only blem is a very small nick in the end of the exhaust can. I will post up some pictures once I get home from work. But I would like to get $200.00 for them, if not I will try to sell them on E-bay.

I am sure there is someone out there that likes the looks and sound of the stockers or someone trying to put ther Bird back together.

New they are roughly $365.00 per side.

PICS ARE UP FOR ANYONE INTERESTED, SEE ABOVE POST.

Stock mufflers are about as desireable as having a face full of Zits on Prom night! Take what you can get out of them and be thankful that they are not hanging on the wall of your garage for 20 years collecting dust!!!

Stock mufflers are about as desireable as having a face full of Zits on Prom night! Take what you can get out of them and be thankful that they are not hanging on the wall of your garage for 20 years collecting dust!!!

Yeah Yeah,

Thanks Vern and i am sure that you are correct, but it never hurts to ask for what you really want. I mean damn, I just sold a Corbin seat from my Magna that I paid $200.00 for and somebody gave me $275.00 for it. Granted we are talking apples and oranges, but like I stated. There is probably someone out there that likes the stock pipes and is trying to put their bike back on the road for minimal cost.