Bar risers

gallery_1315_571_78790.jpg

gallery_1315_571_39691.jpg

gallery_1315_571_105151.jpg

3600 miles

1st service done at dealer

$8500 OBO

Dave

3600 miles and already a "non - stock" rear tire huh? And the boys complain about the XX's eating rear tires.

I believe Dave had a puncture.

Going back to the XX Dave??

3600 miles and already a "non - stock" rear tire huh? And the boys complain about the XX's eating rear tires.

Got a slice of steel jambed in it at less that 500 miles. A Pilot Road was the only one available with little notice to me.

Torn between 2 loves at the moment. (they both have 1400 cc's )

Hint, I really like red!

Dave

Got a slice of steel jambed in it at less that 500 miles. A Pilot Road was the only one available with little notice to me.

That sucks !!! Not even broken in yet and the tire gets sliced by debris.

How did the PR work on it ?

Are the new 14's that much more powerful that it's worth selling your 2007 for?

Nope! Just really like red. The 08's have 3 cats in them to meet Euro III noise and emmisions. Kawai claims more low end power because they opened up the flies a little faster than the 06-07. Dosen't matter once ya pull'em though. :icon_evilgrin:

The PR has worked just fine on this bike. Ain't got shit for wear after 3k.

Oh, delivery is available if you can talk Rich into it!

Are the new 14's that much more powerful that it's worth selling your 2007 for?

Oh, delivery is available if you can talk Rich into it!

I wish I had the $ sitting around, I'd buy it, Dave.

But I'm not worried about delivering it, because I know you'll crash it in your driveway before you sell it. :icon_twisted:

(Sorry, couldn't help myself)

So you're selling the blue one to buy a red one? Why not just spring $1800 to $2000 and buy the red plastics off eBay? They sell them like that all the time off donor engine bikes they used for T-Rexes.

So you're selling the blue one to buy a red one? Why not just spring $1800 to $2000 and buy the red plastics off eBay? They sell them like that all the time off donor engine bikes they used for T-Rexes.

The red/black is the more expensive model. The T-Rex builders probably buy the cheapest model to strip. Anyhow, I'd need the wheels also.

The red/black is the more expensive model. The T-Rex builders probably buy the cheapest model to strip. Anyhow, I'd need the wheels also.

Ahh the special edition. Ok. If I had $9K laying around, I'd buy it off you...I always wanted the blue but was too impatient to wait another 2 months LOL!

Ahh the special edition. Ok. If I had $9K laying around, I'd buy it off you...I always wanted the blue but was too impatient to wait another 2 months LOL!

+1

I just don't have the 9k, though.

Besides.. I'm happy with my bird.

Why not just spring $1800 to $2000 and buy the blue plastics off eBay? They sell them like that all the time off donor engine bikes they used for T-Rexes.

:icon_whistle::icon_evilgrin::icon_twisted::icon_biggrin:

Cheers,

• 2 months later...
Still for sale!

Going to look at my new baby today!

gallery_1315_571_33006.jpeg

Either you feel very secure with your masculinity or you are gay.

Does it come with a bud vase for your flowers?

TNTBV-1000.jpg

j/k :icon_biggrin:

Definitely colorful. I think I would have to see it in person.

Why not just spring $1800 to $2000 and buy the blue plastics off eBay? They sell them like that all the time off donor engine bikes they used for T-Rexes.

:icon_whistle::icon_evilgrin::icon_twisted::icon_biggrin:

Cheers,

ROFLMAO! I never saw this. Rest assured I'm working on it! :icon_whistle::icon_twisted:

Either you feel very secure with your masculinity or you are gay.

Does it come with a bud vase for your flowers?

Definitely colorful. I think I would have to see it in person.

Why Tom, how'd ya figure it out? :icon_whistle:

The paint is weird, no clear anywhere. It's all a flat or very low semi-gloss paint. No wax needed!

I thought the red portion was clear coated.