CBR1100XX.org Forum

F.S Corbin seat for Blackbird $200

In Black, in great condition, very (and I mean very slight tear) on left front side which will repair easily, has the hole at the back for the rear back rest (of which I never had)

PICS if needed.

1st $200 offer owns it, shipping is maybe $25, but if it's cheaper that's better for you.

Phil.

In Black, in great condition, very (and I mean very slight tear) on left front side which will repair easily, has the hole at the back for the rear back rest (of which I never had)

PICS if needed.

1st $200 offer owns it, shipping is maybe $25, but if it's cheaper that's better for you.

Phil.

I'll take it if the pics look good. Please post 'em!

PICS if needed.

Phil.

WOW! 4 PM's within 10 mins, I'll post the pics of it in about 20 mins......

I have one in black also (not for sale).

These are great seats. I can ride all day till my wrist and neck go.

I've burned a whole tank of gas, filled up, and forgot to get off the seat to walk around.

Plus you can always sell it again to get your money back! $200 is cheap.

PICS if needed.

Phil.

Consider it sold, PM sent :)

I've got the same seat. Its comfy, but it doesn't fit the bike right. It rocks back and fourth and chafes the plastic. I shimmed it with some nylon tubing and super glue. It seemed to fix most of the problem.

The leather also seems to have alot of texture in it that looks like cracks, but isn't.

It is also very wide, and pushes out on your legs. If you like to have your legs tucked into the tank, this is not the seat for you.

Not the best corbin i have ever had, that is for sure.