CBR1100XX.org Forum

Columbus day sale

Ok for sale:

used Pazzo stubby gold levers with black adjusters and black cradle-100 (fits all years)-SOLD

used forks rebuilt by raceteck also has pre load caps set for 350lbs rider-400 (fits all years)

shock rebuilt by raceteck also set for 350lbs rider (one big guy or great for dual up)-100 or buy both for 450 (fits 97-98 not sure of the differences between carb and fuel but part # are different from honda and ohlins and all other shock makers)

Brand new honda riding jacket new retail 349 size large-200 (fits umm all years..lol)

used gloves moto gp size xl red n white(not even broken in), and black and white (broken in)-50 a piece no extra charge for the breaking in. No damage on gloves (fits all years..)

used clear tail light lens w/red bulbs-30 (fits 97-98)

new clear rear turn signal lenses w/ orange bulbs-15 (fits all years)

any reasonable offers will be entertained, shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer

post-4262-1191861746.jpg

Your a lot bigger guy than I had thought,,,,350 lb,,,,damn. But , just a large jacket....must be made up somewhere else....

ha ha I am not that big, the guy I bought the bike from had it for a very short time and only put a few miles on it discovering the bike was too much for him. The first owner had the racetech work done and he would cruise dual up with corbin beetle bags with his wife so he had race tech hook it up. As far as the jacket goes it was part of buying a bike.