CBR1100XX.org Forum

WTB: Oil Cooler and Stator Cover

Anyho...

I recently picked up an 97 XX restoration project and could use a stator cover and an oil cooler. The stator cover (left side engine cover) doesn't have to be perfect, just not rashed too bad. I already got one like that. And I would a prefer an oil cooler that doesn't leak. Again I gots one of those.

If you have one you're willing to part with lemme know how much you want for it.

BTW, does anyone know if a radiator shop can repair an XX oil cooler? It seems like they could. Mine has a very small leak somewhere, drips oil when the engine is running.

Anyho...

I recently picked up an 97 XX restoration project and could use a stator cover and an oil cooler. The stator cover (left side engine cover) doesn't have to be perfect, just not rashed too bad. I already got one like that. And I would a prefer an oil cooler that doesn't leak. Again I gots one of those.

If you have one you're willing to part with lemme know how much you want for it.

BTW, does anyone know if a radiator shop can repair an XX oil cooler? It seems like they could. Mine has a very small leak somewhere, drips oil when the engine is running.

Got a bunch of motor parts PM me your email and what you need ill send pics

I've got an oil cooler with lines from my '00 for $50 + shipping. Not sure if '97 is the same or not...

Chris thanks for the offer. I've discovered that the FI oil coolers are short and long compared to the carbed oil coolers. They also mount differently. I'm guessing they changed shape to accomodate ram air ducts.

Currently my oil cooler is at a radiator repair shop. The guy was confident he could fix it. We'll see.