CBR1100XX.org Forum

FS: Danner Acadia

I bought these on Ebay because I really want a pair of these, but they are about a half size to big. They are BRAND NEW in the box. I tried them on and wore them for about 10 minutes on my living room carpet. These are the exact same thing you would get if you by them new. They are size 11D. They are super comfy, and they don't even fit me right. I will be buying another pair in a 10.5D.

Below is a link to them on the Danner site.

http://www.danner.com/product/acadia+8%27%...se&page=all

I think $200 to your door is a pretty decent price. That includes shipping to the Conus.

OR

If you know somewhere I could exchange these, that would be great. The Ebay deal for exchange isn't an option. No worries.

I need to move these NOW, I found another pair on ebay that will fit me, but can't buy them till I sell these.

Exact boot I wore on patrol. Got 'em in brown when I went to detectives. I may have a new pair in the garage, but lucky for you I wear 11's. Lemme check what they are.................used to wear 10.5's

• 5 weeks later...

Okay here is a bump....and I went ahead and tried to wear these. I wore them for like 3 days. They are still pretty much like new. But they just aren't going to work for me.

So, someone make me a REASONABLE offer, that I can't refuse.

I would like to get $150 shipped.