CBR1100XX.org Forum

98 VFR (Houston Area)

I've seen the bike and can verify the claims made.....Let me know if anyone is interested and I'll forward contact info.

For sale is my 1998 Honda VFR800 Fi Interceptor. It has been well maintained and is in near perfect condition. It has 21k miles. It has never been dropped or wrecked. Looks and runs great.

The bike has a few extras, such as a Micron high side pipe (great sound), Mag-knight magnetic tank protector, cruise control, gel grips and factory tinted windshield.

Recent full tuneup, oil, filter, air filter, plugs, brake pads and new battery. Maintenance manual, original pipe and clear windshield included. Plenty of tread left on the Dunlop D208 Sportmax tires.

The bike is in the sport touring class and is comfortable to ride cross country, since it does not have an extreme riding position. The engine is a 105 hp V4 800cc with 6 speed trans. The rear seat cowling comes off for dual riding. It also has a center stand.

I have the title in hand, so it is ready to go.

Price: $4,700 (obo)