CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cheap Seat Cushion or Fun with Jose O'Brien

Involute

What's this bullshit about a seat cover? :icon_razz:

Back on topic now-

Again with the random captitaliztion, what's up with that, anyway? To answer your attempt at an insult, I'm sure the moderators here would be insulted, if we had any. Sounds like you may be perfect for the job.

Random? The more observant and less desperate of our readers will notice that I capitalize certain nouns. Whether or not I do it per the book remains to be seen. The fact that it bothers you is good enough for me.

Certain random nouns, yeah, and it remains to be seen by you, but I'm already sure that "cup" "moderator" and "limerick" are not capitalized in common usage. Nice tactic you've developed of ignoring the main point of a comment, BTW. It's that due to poor reading comprehesion, or do you just pick and choose what to reply to based on your limited intellectual abilities?

"Grasping at straws" is copying and pasting a petty insult into babelfish in attempt to make it appear more than it is. Your attempt to disguise you lack of wit in your native tongue hasn't gone unobserved by me or other members here. A sad tactic generated by a small mind stuggling to appear large.

Once again the act of a desperate man. Bringing the thoughts of other Members here whether or not they are real thoughts or imagined thoughts created by you is a sure sign of desperation and insecurity. How many times have you seen someone post something to the effect of "You have no idea how many PM's I've received asking me to keep it up and not the change" have you seen in the past? You are getting in to territory that has been solely inhabited by the lowest of the low. Do you feel good about that?

See, again with no reply to my comment other than to change the subject and attempt (poorly) to associate me with less savory types. But I'll respond to your quibbling little point with a simple quote from your conisiderably less than august self-

The more observant and less desperate of our readers.....

If your accusation had any teeth, which it doesn't, you'd have just bit yourself on the ass.

No, I'm not, but even simpler tactics work well enough for the likes of you.

I have no doubt that you will find the simplest of tactics while on your downward spiral.

I may be forced to in the effort to send something you can comprehend and reply to without wandering off on your little tangents. Would typing in larger font help you?

I like rat bikes, so you've moved up in my estimation to just above certain single celled organisms. Not all of them, mind you, just some. But you're in the race now, which is a step in the right direction

Now that was funny. Very weak but still funny. I suppose that in order to play at your level I could ask you how many levels above Mexicans are these Single Celled Organism's but I wouldn't feel good about that.

Way to take the high road there, Scot. I'm proud of you, really.

Anyway, when a single celled organism can mow your lawn, come talk to me. We're all evolved and shit, holmes.

I can't believe I ran out of quotes, dammit, I'll be back....

I'm not sure to what you're referring here. If you could perhaps take a few minutes away from drooling on your desk and staring vacuously at the wall to learn the finer points of the quote system, it would be helpful

You're not sure what I was talking about but I'm the stupid one? I'll ask my Therapist what "Projection" is if you do the same. The quotes are for you just this once. It's not worth the effort IMO as I seem to be able to keep up without them.

You're able to keep us as I've taken into account your limited intellectual capacity and striven to break things up into easy to comprehend blocks. Meanwhile, I'm forced to try and follow your meandering responses with little indication of what it may be that you're failing to effectivley respond to at any given point. I'm learning, though. Seems the trend is you ignore anything you can't think of a reply to and just start a new round of unrelated insults. While you're asking your therapist about projection, do me a favor and ask if it's supposed to be capatilized.

Click here, genius

That's not bordom, Scot, that's building resignation to once again having your small mind stretched beyond it's limitations by attempting an exchange with a grown up. Calling it "boredom" is just your little defense mechanism, this may be another point you want to bring up in therapy. It's okay, though, there will always be someone out there you can pick on. You'll go find them, build up your confidence and come back for more. I look forward to it. :icon_twisted:

BTW, for the love of all that's Holy, anything but the limericks. :icon_lol:

There are quite a few Paradoxes in that last one. This grown up I'm dealing with can apparently do nothing but come up with new and exciting ways to say "You're a stupid Poo Poo Head".

Pretty much what we're both doing, no? He who comes up with the most interesting and entertaining version of "you're a stupid poo poo head" wins, I thought those were the rules? If not, please point out what you're doing any differently.

You have the mentality of a six year old but the vocabulary and grammar skills of a College Graduate.

And they said I'd never amount to anything when I dropped out of high school. :icon_wink:

Knowing what I know now, I'd almost take the menatilty of a six year old as a compliment and the vocabulary and grammer skills of a college graduate as an insult, but I'll assume you intended the opposite.

I'm starting to think that that is the reason I have such a difficult beating you at this little game we play. I need to re-think my strategy.

I'm sorry you feel you have "such a difficult" beating me at this little game, perhaps it's your self-esteem issues cropping up? Anyway, from where I'm standing things are looking pretty even up. Maybe we need some outside scorekeeping next time around. :icon_lol:

Tim seems like he's pretty damn smart

until you see through is unique form of Art.

He types likes he wise

but it's just a disguise

as I've been more insulted by Farts

:icon_clap:

:icon_hail:

Bravo, my hostile friend. On the poety portion of our conflict, I yeild to your superior skills. Fag.

You really need to get your ass to Ely so we can do this shit in person and drunk off our asses. Until then...................................Fuck You You Stupid Poo Poo Head. :icon_smilefingers:

God, I wish I could make that. I'll start planning for next year now. :icon_biggrin:

Until then, Fuck you infinity squared, stupid head. :icon_smilefingers:

You can take your beloved quote function and cram it. Two posts just to address bullshit? :icon_snooty: You are an inspiration to us all.

I pick what I respond to based upon whether or not I feel it's worthy of my time. I, unlike you, don't feel the need to address everything. I pick the content based upon how motivated I am to play. Quite honestly, I find most of your drivel not worthy of much time or effort. As far as me ignoring the extremely intellectual things that you present because I'm at a loss, well, that’s just not correct. I'd like you to imagine sitting down to read a book and there is this pesky little mosquito buzzing around your face. Unlike you, I ignore it for the most part, but when it lands and gets ready to suck blood I squash it. So far I think you've just been fluttering around flapping your little wings frantically looking for a place to land. Kind of like Brundlefly but not as smart.

Believe me, I'm suffering from no self esteem issues, aside from being fat, and that doesn’t bother me too much because I'm not doing an awful lot to remedy the situation. I realize that I've missed some things that you feel need to be addressed and I'd like to apologize right now for not taking the time to do so. If I thought they were important enough to address I'd probably do so but I'm a little pressed for time right now. So why don't you make a list of questions you'd like answered. Make sure that proper English was used. Sit back and take a good look at them and revel in your intelligence and wit. Print off a hard copy just in case there is a power outage. Take the hard copy, roll it up and shove it up your ass. BTW, I'm not hostile. :icon_angryflip:

:icon_eatp:

I'm not too woried about keeping score but if you are feeling a little insecure feel free to fire off a bunch of PM's to your Pals asking them how you're doing. You must be doing pretty good, after all there seem to have been quite a few people reading this and we both know that's because everyone loves you. :icon_razz:

Oh yea, Fuck You more than that Pee Pee Slurper.

BTW, I'll happily let you ride my Rat Bike if you want to fly out. The tires are in perfect shape for you. Pretty worn on the sides but tons on tread in the middle. Pilot Powers.................plenty of grip for panic stopping..............wait................never mind...................you can't do that either. You can drive my car!

Awww, you're not even trying anymore. That was just random angry typing. Remember when you used to write me poems, Scot? Where did the love go?

Screw this, I'm gonna watch a movie.

BTW, I might have an extra "t" sitting around somewhere if you ever get the urge to finish spelling your name. :icon_wink:

Screw this, I'm gonna watch a movie.

That was my plan also. Things changed. Get your ass back here! I'm not done with you yet.

(Hobi, if you're reading this I want you to know that you'll hear that a lot in July.)