CBR1100XX.org Forum

Sending a PM to Multiple Recipients

Is it possible to send a PM to multiple recipients? Although I've tried, I couldn't figure how to do this. Frankly I gave up and figured it wasn't possible. Then I received a message from an administrator that was also CC'ed to another member. Is the CC functionality only available to moderators/administrators/senior management, or am I too ignorant to figure this out?

Thank You

Thank you for the reply. Perhaps us proletariat don't have the text box to CC the message? Here's what my message panel looks like.

post-1763-1180532044.jpg

It's really not a big deal, but would be convenient at times.

Thank you for the reply. Perhaps us proletariat don't have the text box to CC the message? Here's what my message panel looks like.

post-1763-1180532044.jpg

It's really not a big deal, but would be convenient at times.

Yeah I have noticed since the "upgrade" that you can only CC one other person - If you look on the page to the right of the person the PM is addressed to you will see "other" that is the one person you seem to be able to CC to :icon_confused: Before the upgrade and on other sites there is a large box as Joe said where you could put in multiple names :icon_think:

EDIT: If you click on the drop-down next to "other" it will bring up an alphabetical list of members :icon_surprised:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use