CBR1100XX.org Forum

Anyone else having problems? Email notification?

Fiona

Any threads I am subscribed to I am not getting any notification of responses to the thread even though several have been made.

I do know that I'll get one notification and until I read that thread logged in under my id I won't get any further notifications if any have been made... but I'm not getting an initial notification of any replies to a thread(whether it's my thread or someone else's that I'm "watching").

It's weird. I'm subscribed to the Sales section so any time someone posts something new there I get an email notification but I don't any subsequent email notifications.

It's weird. I'm subscribed to the Sales section so any time someone posts something new there I get an email notification but I don't any subsequent email notifications.

What other email notifications were you looking for? Private messages? Make sure the setting is turned on inside your profile...

What other email notifications were you looking for? Private messages? Make sure the setting is turned on inside your profile...

I have all of my email notifications turned on.

I used to get an email notification when someone replied to a thread I was subscribed to. Now I no longer get those notifications.

For instance, this thread. I didn't get a notification that you responded. Just happened to come on here and see if you looked at it yet.

I'm checked the box to enable email notification when I posted this thread and didn't get a response when you, Helvet or Para responded.

Maybe I'm not making sense.... ??

• 2 weeks later...

I have also noticed a couple of things this morning,

a) There was a PM from Kiwimack from the 9 May that I had not seen or recieved any notification about :icon_think: ,

B) The board time seems to be ~1/2 hr behind :icon_surprised: ,

I have gone into the controls and tried resetting everything and refreshing but the time does not change :icon_confused:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use