CBR1100XX.org Forum

e-mail Responses Not Working.

XXera has tried to change his email address, but is not getting the email response from the board to complete the validation process.

I have noticed also that email notifications to PMs does not appear to be working from the board.

In any case, can you get XXera reactivated?

XXera has tried to change his email address, but is not getting the email response from the board to complete the validation process.

I have noticed also that email notifications to PMs does not appear to be working from the board.

Will do...

Will do...

His account is active right now, he should be able to login just fine. Is he still having problems?

Whatever you did let him sign in again and receive PMs. Thanks.

But, he didn't get the email to his new address from the board that he was expecting. I also didn't get an email notification on a new PM.

Thanks again for helping him out.

Email changes have to be admin authorized, and are placed with new accounts that also require admin authorization.

I authorized the change sometime yesterday afternoon before you actually posted about it. To my knowledge, there are no emails sent out to let you know the change has been approved.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use