CBR1100XX.org Forum

Different Board Post Times

Para045

Just logged on here ~ 1/2 an hour ago at home after having been on here a couple of times at work and apart from the regular occurence of having to re log in at work I noticed something strange just now :icon_confused:

I looked at the post about the Motorcycle Ownership Survey, scrolled to the bottom and thought I have read this already and yet the last post on the main page after I hit "view new posts" was suposed to be at 7.12PM by JoelMikel and yes it is but on the actual post it has a time of 5.40AM which would be why I had seen it before :icon_confused:

post-2722-1177589090.jpg

post-2722-1177589119.jpg

Just logged on here ~ 1/2 an hour ago at home after having been on here a couple of times at work and apart from the regular occurence of having to re log in at work I noticed something strange just now :icon_confused:

I looked at the post about the Motorcycle Ownership Survey, scrolled to the bottom and thought I have read this already and yet the last post on the main page after I hit "view new posts" was suposed to be at 7.12PM by JoelMikel and yes it is but on the actual post it has a time of 5.40AM which would be why I had seen it before :icon_confused:

It updates the time stamp for the last vote, not necessarily the last post.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use