CBR1100XX.org Forum

Cannot log in

Guest Guest_Thruxxton_*

Guest Guest_Thruxxton_*

We've been round & round with this and I've just about given up all hope a number of times but I can't log on nor have I even been able to register since the last site update. You have checked my registration set-up and have indicated all looks normal and we can't figure out what the could be the problem. Thanks for trying. Now, however, I've noticed something that may have some bearing on this... Whenever I pull up the site ( not attempting to log on ) I see in the "board statistics" and "online users" panels that Google.com is listed at about that same moment! I have GOOGLE set as my homepage and have looked around here but can't see anything that looks like it would make this happen, but it sure looks funny. Do you think there's something in GOOGLE setup or in my WINDOWS setup that could be causing this?

I do not believe that google has anything to do with your inability to login, but I do think you have an issue with your computer's setup.

What operating system do you use, and what browser are you using?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest phillip cross

why cant i log in my email address is pandtcross@kol.co.nz every time i try it comes back saying you email address has been used before, i would like to re register please

regards phillip

why cant i log in my email address is pandtcross@kol.co.nz every time i try it comes back saying you email address has been used before, i would like to re register please

regards phillip

Phillip, the ID registered with your email addy is "crossie". Do you wish that name to be changed? If not, try logging into that acct, and if you cannot retrieve your password, I will reset it for you then email you the new password.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use