CBR1100XX.org Forum

WINTER PROJECTS

kiwimack

Spent a bit of time working out how to get more room under the seat, since I got a Pro-Oiler and a ZUMO I also wanted to mount a decent fuse box.

As I have an aftermarket undertail I really had no requirement for the usual Honda abs 1 so I cut it out from just behind the battery box and leaving the sides and the rear as places I could run the cables to the rear and mount the rear brake master cylinder and secure the computer to.

I then manufactured a stainless steel box and dropped it in. It is held in place by cable ties.

post-2671-1172851716.jpg

I mounted the Pro-Oiler down one side and the fuse box into the tray, there is a lot of room still.

mounted the stuebel air hon under the tank,

post-2671-1172851935.jpg

and the Zumo mount in the center of the tree alongside the Pro-Oiler control.

post-2671-1172852008.jpg

here is the fuse box

post-2671-1172852048.jpg

so am now waiting for the paint job to get finished, I should have Hyperpro front and rear suspension items this week. and 2006 set of decals is on its way to me from Aus .

have powdercoated a set of fork legs for the Hyperpro upgrade, then last item will be to powdercoat and install the swing arm.

post-2671-1172852243.jpg

I am so happy I could just shit

Damn you Mack!

I am in the process of tying everything up after being down for a month doing electrical mods and then you show up with that box shit. DAMN YOU!! That's gonna look great! I am going to have to wait till next year to do that. Maybe by then you will have any bugs worked out & will share them with me

:icon_hail: I went with the 12 fuse block, though. (Thanks Ruhi!)

So far, everything I have fits under there, but it is not pretty. What a shame. My bike is such a paragon of beauty and fastidiousness, shame to blow that when you take the seat off.