CBR1100XX.org Forum

Dyno Run Results

John01XX

Actually the 152 was on the "All Gear" run.

Actual HP was 146.64

If i remember correctly most of the other Dynos I have seen posted, that's still a pretty good set of numbers.

Don't most run in the high 130s low 140s with pipe and pc?

John,

What I really want to know is... When did you get the '01 bodywork for your faster, silver '02?? :icon_evilgrin:

hehe!! Actually it numbers are about 2.5 hp lower than I got when the Bike was originally set-up at 1000 miles on the clock,

with a PC2. Now with 42,000 miles I am satisfied with the results. After all it is a 2001 as Mike tried to hide :icon_naughty:

I gotta get together with our friend here in Florida on his 02 for comparison.

If i remember correctly most of the other Dynos I have seen posted, that's still a pretty good set of numbers.

Don't most run in the high 130s low 140s with pipe and pc?

My '01 pulled 139 bone stock. Rumors of the faster silver '02s are obviously erroneous. :icon_nana:

We didn't do a base line this time around. I still have my original baseline when bone stock at 1000 miles if I can find the print out now.

I do remember the baseline being right at 134 stock. I ended up then with 149.9 with the K&N, PC2 and the full Akro 4-2-1. I do like the Akro !

To be honest I don't really understand the difference between the "All Gear" run and the Final max power run.

My original PC2 run ended up with 149.9 and this time ended up with 146.64, so lost alittle power in over 40,000 miles I am told.

I am not sure how the All Gear run produced 152 hp or why it is higher than the Max Power run at 146.6

• 2 weeks later...

ouff i'm far from your number. Mine are true hp 125.8 in gear 4 @9505 RPM. All stock 1999 xx

Here is my dyno sheet : http://cf.geocities.com/danzig6969ca/dynoc...x1999_gear4.jpg

http://cf.geocities.com/danzig6969ca/dynoc...1999_gear4b.jpg

There is a difference between HP and True HP. Depending on the correction methode you use, you can make the number said what the customer want!

More info about true HP here : http://www.factorypro.com/dyno/trueHDpower.html

We didn't do a base line this time around. I still have my original baseline when bone stock at 1000 miles if I can find the print out now.

I do remember the baseline being right at 134 stock. I ended up then with 149.9 with the K&N, PC2 and the full Akro 4-2-1. I do like the Akro !

To be honest I don't really understand the difference between the "All Gear" run and the Final max power run.

My original PC2 run ended up with 149.9 and this time ended up with 146.64, so lost alittle power in over 40,000 miles I am told.

I am not sure how the All Gear run produced 152 hp or why it is higher than the Max Power run at 146.6

Your shit's junk. Barely able to run inthe 10's. Just all farkeled out and bling. :icon_naughty: Not impressed.