CBR1100XX.org Forum

Stainless steel braided lines

Fonzie

Thought replacing the stock lines with these would look sweet. Anyone done it on theirs and got a line on approppriate suppliers?? Rick (Cossi) put blue Galfers on his as I recall???

Thought replacing the stock lines with these would look sweet. Anyone done it on theirs and got a line on approppriate suppliers?? Rick (Cossi) put blue Galfers on his as I recall???

Russ,

Jaws sells a set but with the conversion it would be very pricey. Warchild is about to have a Group Buy on the Stainless lines with a whole bunch of color choices.

Russ,

Jaws sells a set but with the conversion it would be very pricey. Warchild is about to have a Group Buy on the Stainless lines with a whole bunch of color choices.

Thanx John..........Is that over on the "other" site???

I purchased a set from "Jaws" on the Brit site. 209.50 Sterling. 10 lines. I'm expecting them anyday in the mail. I also bought my front springs, spacer, and pre-load adjusters from him as well as the frame plugs. He's a staight up and very knowledgeable BlackBird "expert". I don't know where I could have found a set designed for the Bird. I suppose peeps in the know could just measure, cut, attach the banjoes, and do it. Good luck on your search, I'd like to know the bottom line price you come up with.

Do we really need 10 lines??? I just thought it'd be 2 or 3

To replace "all" of the lines, yes, but to just replace the lines that go from the lever to the front brakes, no, it's just a 2-line kit for like $90.00 or so...

Mike