CBR1100XX.org Forum

PC3

Alpha Crow

Trying to find a custom map for my new PC3. Old PC2 ate #%! on me and dyno does not support them anymore. So my old copy of the fixxr map doesn't work with PC3.

Anyone have anything, let me know. I really don't wanna drop $175 for a dyno-tune map after dropping $260 for the damn PC3.

Thanks

Best off getting it dyno'ed, sucks but even same bikes with same config run differently. You could end up with a significant loss of power or bad power bands up through the gears. The point of th PC systems is to smooth out your power curve. This can only be effectively done through dyno tuning...my .02

I will send you a copy of my map if you want to try it,,,, I guess I just send you the file. One item though,,, I have a PC3 with a serial connection, not a USB connection. I don't think it will matter though as long as it's a PC3 map. I have a full Yosh RS3 and a K&N. It is different than the maps you can download, so I figure it was done on a dyno. PM me or reply here. I'll be on for awhile,,,

Full exhausts, not slip-ons? I think it won't work... :(

Basically just need a baffle-less slip-on and K&N map. I think the K&N part is fairly unimportant, from looking at the maps on powercommander.com. They seem to hinge on the exhaust type and have: with stock or after-market air filter in the notes.

Would like to get one for now. It's winter, not a lot of riding. Save up for a dyno run, especially with the -1 sprocket that will change the speed to RPM ratio.

Full exhausts, not slip-ons? I think it won't work... :(

Basically just need a baffle-less slip-on and K&N map. I think the K&N part is fairly unimportant, from looking at the maps on powercommander.com. They seem to hinge on the exhaust type and have: with stock or after-market air filter in the notes.

Would like to get one for now. It's winter, not a lot of riding. Save up for a dyno run, especially with the -1 sprocket that will change the speed to RPM ratio.

Gearing wont matter. Engine still makes the same HP at each RPM no matter what gearing its driving.