CBR1100XX.org Forum

Continental

pauls0311xx

Does anyone have Continental Road Attack tires on their Bird or used them in the past? I found front and rear for $200 shipping included. Just wondering if it is a decent tire for the Bird and what kind of mileage to expect. I do mostly 2 up riding but like to go solo when i can sneak away. Any help would be great.

Does anyone have Continental Road Attack tires on their Bird or used them in the past? I found front and rear for $200 shipping included. Just wondering if it is a decent tire for the Bird and what kind of mileage to expect. I do mostly 2 up riding but like to go solo when i can sneak away. Any help would be great.

The tyre got almost bottom score in a test compared to other tyres.

I run Pirelle tyres on my 99 bird. A Diablo on the front, and a GTS on the rear, so far so good, on second set now, got about 7-8000 kms, a lot of hard acceleration in that lot. They held on good. The temps here vary from 6dgsC in winter (no snow here) to 43dgsC in summer. So the tyres don't take long to heat up in summer.

I ran these tires for 6,000 miles and loved them. Combination of road and Dragon. Perfect. Loved them and although I may regret it am trying Pirlellis thi season.

You won't regret it.................