CBR1100XX.org Forum

Is anyone else

Hobicus

I haven't received an email notification when I've received a PM in quite a while.

Am I the only one having this problem? I can ask my ISP to check their spam filters, but would like to know if it's just me before I do that.

I haven't received an email notification when I've received a PM in quite a while.

Am I the only one having this problem? I can ask my ISP to check their spam filters, but would like to know if it's just me before I do that.

Yeah I wasn't receiving anything yesterday and was also having problems with just getting a log on to the server and only seemed to be this site, also it seemed to work ok for a while then I would click on one thread and would get an error message, then go back to the forum and try a different thread and it would work ok :icon_think:

I have been getting my separate e-mail notifications. However, last night I also could not get on here. Showed up as site not found. My Yahoo mail account associated with this web site was also locked. The page would come up, but I was unable to click on anything.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

Terms of Use