CBR1100XX.org Forum

Yoshi slip ons

RC Randy

Slip 'em on... Snug all the bolts down just enough so that ther is resistance. Then tweak away. Once you get it "right", tighten everything down and bounce the bike around... I at first had the left can too close to the swing arm and it rubbed a little notch into the swing arm.

I had no problems installing my RS3s. It took a bit of tweaking to get them

mounted evenly so they were the same distance from the ground (just took

a bit of a twist then tighten the mounting nuts).

The set I received absolutely wouldn't fit on my '01. The left side did not have enough clearance no matter what I tried as the collector/midpipe was jacked out to the extreme and may have leaked there anyway. Besides, why should you have to rig them to get them to fit? Didn't start the bike so they took them back with a full refund. Rep said they had not re-engineered them for the later models.

The set I received absolutely wouldn't fit on my '01. The left side did not have enough clearance no matter what I tried as the collector/midpipe was jacked out to the extreme and may have leaked there anyway. Besides, why should you have to rig them to get them to fit? Didn't start the bike so they took them back with a full refund. Rep said they had not re-engineered them for the later models.

Do we know you? :icon_biggrin:

Yoshi's belong on Suzukis not Hondas

Installed the Yosh's after work today, took about an hour, and had no problems installing or rubbing on swingarm. As far as slip ons go, these are probably one of the most quiet around.

Took her out for a ride, and can say it has a nice tone at idle, even though I didn't have the chance to really wind it up, makes some noise when you grab the throttle. Cool for now, but when it comes time to repack, I will probably be tired of em, and put the stockers back on.

Randy