CBR1100XX.org Forum

PAIR block off & solenoid ?

firedlt

• 2 weeks later...

If you don't buy the block off plates, what caps work well for blocking off the stock reed valve openings and airbox openings? Also, where can you get the caps?

I know for the ZX-12r a handlebar end plug off of a bicycle sealed up the airbox hole perfectly :icon_biggrin:

Eric I got mine from RedJ look on the for sale/ wanted page I don't know if he has any left. You can also search for pair blockoff I did find a setup on the web but can't remember where. The same setup setup fits the RR1000& 600 and a couple of other honda bikes

Look on Ebay TPO Honda CBR 1100XX Emissions removal blockoff kit Item number: 300054363454

If you don't buy the block off plates, what caps work well for blocking off the stock reed valve openings and airbox openings? Also, where can you get the caps?

I know for the ZX-12r a handlebar end plug off of a bicycle sealed up the airbox hole perfectly :icon_biggrin:

Eric I got mine from RedJ look on the for sale/ wanted page I don't know if he has any left. You can also search for pair blockoff I did find a setup on the web but can't remember where. The same setup setup fits the RR1000& 600 and a couple of other honda bikes

Look on Ebay TPO Honda CBR 1100XX Emissions removal blockoff kit Item number: 300054363454

http://cgi.ebay.com/CBR1100XX-CBR-PAIR-VAL...1QQcmdZViewItem